Health policy Hotel&Apartaments 1935
At the Hotel&Apartaments 1935 we are working for a safe return to the new situation. That is why we have applied new measures to the usual cleaning, hygiene, and safety protocols, both for clients and collaborators, following the indications of the ICTE and the Spanish Ministry of Health. We have also been trained to be able to guide and help you at all times to enjoy a safe holiday in Roses and on the Costa Brava.
We also hope to receive your collaboration in maintaining a safe environment for everyone, and to provide you with the best experience in our beachfront hotel in Roses.
These are some of the concrete measures we are applying at Hotel&Apartaments 1935 to guarantee a stay with the highest possible guarantees of safety and hygiene
- A health and safety committee has been set up where department heads ensure compliance with health regulations
- All workers have been trained in preventive measures for CoVid-19
- The facility provides all employees with the necessary personal protective equipment to enable them to carry out their work.
- A daily control of temperature and possible symptoms is carried out to all workers in a preventive way.
- All work areas have a cleaning and disinfection area with hydrogel, hand soap, and single-use paper towels for hand drying.
- Our suppliers and occasional collaborators must comply with our safety regulations for the delivery of goods.
- Possibility to check-in before arrival and electronically to minimize contact between reception and client
- Electronic and contactless payment, if the customer wishes. As well as we can send the electronic invoice.
- We have reduced the capacity of common areas and the elevator
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of reception, access doors, stair rails, doorknobs, lift buttons, and room keys.
- The frequency of cleaning and disinfection of the common restroom has been increased, ensuring the replacement of personal hygiene products.
- At various points in the hotel, hydrogel, single-use wipes and litter bins are available to guests. We also provide single-use masks and gloves.
- The terrace furniture is disinfected every morning and between clients.
- The capacity of the pool will be controlled and is regulated by the protocols
Rooms & Apartments
- The Hotel&Apartaments 1935 has its own laundry, so we can guarantee that all the processes are done according to the regulations. We wash the clothes at 60º and with all the pertinent disinfectant products.
- Textiles such as carpets, plaids, cushions, and other decorative objects have been reduced. If the client wishes extra cushions or additional blankets are available at reception.
- We incorporate anti-bacterial pillowcases that are changed after each client's departure and the bedding and towels are removed without shaking and placed directly into a closed bag. We also guarantee the ventilation of rooms between clients, leaving a time of security.
- There will be only one litter bin per room with a lid, double bag, and nonmanual opening.
- We pay special attention to the cleaning of furniture, walls, hangers, and other surfaces. Also to the kitchen and toilet staff, including hair dryers.
- The amenities have been complemented with disinfectant gel at the request of the client.
- The rotation of rooms is guaranteed to ensure a safe time between client and client.
- We centralize all the room's stationery in a digital format.
Breakfasts and catering
- Measures are being implemented to reduce food handling by customers, using assisted buffet. The quality and variety of the breakfast and all the pensions offered will be maintained.
- The table will be disinfected between clients and all those products of common use, such as oilers, will be eliminated, replacing them with single-use formats.
- All the dishes and cutlery go through a process of sanitation by dishwasher at high temperature (> 80 º)
- Our kitchen team complies with all regulations to minimise the risks to our customers.
Working for your safety